Saturday, November 5, 2011

Final Reflection (810)

I am so thankful for the information in this course.  I have used (or have plans to use in the future) almost everything I have learned in 810.  I am really appreciative of Melissa for making my first online learning experience valuable, easy and fun.  I cannot wait to continue learning about educational technology, and I plan on applying to the full master's program this winter.  Thank you to all of my classmates who also made this an enjoyable experience.  I learned a ton from watching your presentations.  A HUGE thanks to everyone for helping me on my journey.  I hope to be in class with you all again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Aubrey! You have been great participating in everything which makes it a great online experience for you and your classmates. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete