Sunday, October 16, 2011

Universal Design for Learning (811)

This UDL lab was very beneficial.  Once I understood the principles behind UDL, it was simple to go back through the lesson plan I had created and identify Features and Barriers.  I am going to be working to make appropriate changes to my lesson plan to make it more beneficial to all of my students.  I have many students who receive special education services for mutliple reasons and several ESL students-one who moved to the USA from Mexico just a year ago!  This lab has made me start to rethink how I approach all of my lessons in order for each of my students to achieve optimal learning.

Link to UDL Educator Check List: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iB3FcMiaoNlFT6d4QmPIYsFmN9cFNTTwK7TgaPNLejg/edit?hl=en_US

1 comment:

  1. Aubrey, Be sure to link to your finished UDL Educators Checklist. I am glad you are using it to improve the lesson plan.

    ReplyDelete