Sunday, June 10, 2012

Group Leadership Project: Part B - Storyboard and Script

If I can say anything, it would be that by the time this project is over, I will have overcome great technological issues!  It seems to have been one thing after another.  However, once I finally was able to get my Google Docs to once again work properly, I was able to help with the creation of my group's storyboard for the Group Leadership Project.  We have chosen to teach how to create a blog using Blogger. 

For my portion of the assignment, I am in charge of teaching how to create a new blog site and its design.  This is not as easy as one would think.  Taking another person through a procedure step-by-step required an immense amount of thought.  Below is a link to my group's storyboard.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jNzZEIgXMQF7JzXO9RNYoso5N3OusKUZD40DP7dDlI0/edit

For the final project, each of my group members will  develop the portion we created.  We have chosen to use Camtasia Studio for our final product.  After we have recorded our individual portions, we are going to email them to Lisa, who has kindly offered to put them all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment